Mission teams are full of hard workers. Some of the teams come just to do construction work. There are other teams that come, and do a Vacation Bible School for the kids of the community. Many teams that come will do both building, and a VBS.
Your team is responsible to bring the people, and with the experience needed to do these projects on your own. The church may be able to find you a little help, but it is not a guarantee.
If you are not comfortable with these projects, Joe would suggest considering doing a Vacation Bible School program for the kids in this community. That is what we are really looking for right now.
Youth and Outreach Coordinator
Bdecan Presbyterian Church
Po Box 141 Tokio ND 58379
2019 Missions Teams
We had 2 amazing VBS programs in June 2019. Thank you so much to the Presbytery of East Iowa PW, and the folks from Rochester (and other churches) for all your work in this. The kids will remember you for years to come.
If you team wants to come in summer of 2020, please let Joe know soon.
We already have teams looking at the end of June through mid July of next summer.
His phone is (701) 294-2283
JOBs for mission teams
* Siding on the back side of the pantry
* Replace/repair window screens on church and put mesh over them to protect them.
* Build a Ramp into clothing closet
* Build enclosure around outdoor garbage reciprocals.
* Fix up walls around storage shed
* Level and gravel parking lot of church and gravel manse driveway.
* Clean up flower beds and mowing around church, cemetery, and manse
*Painting inside of church and general cleaning like cleaning out light fixtures.
* Check shingles on church/pantry
* Re bolt toilets to floor including possibly replacing toilet ring
* Fix windows and general repair to bunk trailers